Website Mentor Graphics Egypt Company
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
Application Engineering Manager Digital Industries – Siemens– Egypt
Req ID: 316858
Increasing digitalization and flexibility of production processes presents outstanding potential. In Digital Industries, we enable our customers to unlock their full potential and drive digital transformation with a unique portfolio of automation and digitalization technologies. From hardware to software to services, we’ve got quite a lot to offer.
Let’s make the difference together!
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We’re looking for an ‘Application Engineering Manager‘ to join our team in Cairo.
- Work in a pre-sales and post-sales role, providing leadership and management for an AE team within a given territory.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives, sets the technical sales strategy and determines how to use resources to meet sales goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet sales goals, schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers sales strategy and goals, schedules and performance requirements; will be responsible for the achievement of assigned sales goals for the territory/group and may have budget responsibilities.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results may reduce projected territory/company revenue, add to costs and may impact the short-term goals of the territory/company.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineer or Computer Science.
- 10+ years of experience. 3+ years of Managerial experience
- Experience with Project Management
- Strong Team Building skills
- Strong experience in C/C++ Programming.
- Experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Experience in using Linux/Unix OS.
- Familiar with scripting languages(Python, Perl, Shell, Tcl) is a huge plus!
- Basic knowledge of digital circuits and digital design/systems. And knowledge in RTL development using VHDL/Verilog.
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR standard is a plus.
- Familiarity with ISO26262 standard is a plus.
- Familiarity with CAN protocol and/or Automotive Ethernet is a plus.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens. Making real what mattersIf you want to make a difference – make it with us!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.