Website Air Products
Air Products provide essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries
Aftermarket Field Service Supervisor job vacancies at MEET-KSA-Jazan, MEET-KSA-Khobar-DTV, MEET-Qatar-Doha, MEET-UAE
Req No.: 37943BR
Job Description and Qualifications
We are seeking a Field Service Supervisor to organize and maintain all aspects of our global field service business. The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Providing leadership and oversite across a broad variety of field service activities for a large variety of rotating equipment types,
- Being part of and helping develop/grow a world-class service and machinery business from its initiation and seeing the results of candidate’s direct efforts,
- Working closely as a team with highly experienced, motivated team members including field service engineers, project managers, aftermarket engineering, and sales to exceed customer requirements and expectations,
- Being part of Air Products – a large and growing company with proven track record of stability and sustained profitable growth.
The position is responsible for the direct supervision and coordinating of all field service activities on a broad variety of expansion, compression, and fluid handling equipment used in air separation, hydrocarbon, and petrochemical applications.
The incumbent must uphold the company’s environmental, health and safety philosophy and processes for both the workplace and products. In addition, incumbent must foster continuous improvement and ensure a positive work environment for all employees.
This position reports to the Global Operations Manager. The incumbent will have primary responsibility for the direct supervision of a remote global team of technicians and engineers. Coordination of field service schedules, scope definition, trip preparation, and post trip documentation.
- Direct Supervision of 15-20 direct reports located in various regions across the globe.
- Work directly with the Operations Manager to increase the departments field service revenue growth targets.
- Schedule the correct Rotoflow resources based on required skills in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Review customer RFQ’s and define work scope for proposal generation.
- Based on work scope, gather documentation for the field service engineers to complete the work required.
- Conduct pre trip safety meetings for all travel activities.
- Review and understand customer specific required training, testing, documentation needed to gain access to their facilities
- Review and approve all trip reports prior to submitting them to the customer
- Work with the Aftermarket Field Service Coordinator to identify documentation needed for international travel.
- Anticipate, identify, and escalate resource constraints,
- Identify technical capability gaps and work to resolve these through both internal and external training opportunities
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills; maintain free and open communication,
- Solve problems by identifying, defining, analyzing and then making sound, timely decisions,
- Ensure all the Air Products BSP requirements are completed by each Field Service Engineer, these include monthly safety meetings, APT’s, JSA’s etc.
- Onboard, train and develop new hires in remote locations
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge in reading prints and product designs; provide liaison between field service engineers and design, engineering to resolve technical problems as necessary,
- Act as a change-agent by identifying Continuous Improvement opportunities, promoting the benefits of the CI culture,
- Due to the nature of our business this position would be required to be available night, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Associates degree in related industry is preferred,
- Proven experience of 10 or more years of field service supervision, coordination, or related field,
- Proficient with PC programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.,
- SAP or similar MRP knowledge beneficial,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- A strong safety focus, with a full understanding of the applicability of Government EHS regulations and the Company’s Global EHS policies and procedures to the field service engineers.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.