Every day, the energy industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work
Accounts Assistant – AP (Temporary, 6 months): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CLOSING DATE 22 JUNE 2022
NOTE: Please only apply if you are considering a Temporary position and have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Accounts Assistant responsible for emerging projects related to cost-saving initiatives. Handling all-expense consolidation in the MENA region.
- Prepare monthly report related to utility bills, analyze the input, and allocate any red flags.
- Prepare monthly report related to facility expenses, analyze the input, and allocate any red flags.
- Request information and invoice copies from different business units required for reporting and consolidation.
- Work on new project related to consolidation of UAE legal entities.
- Work on Bass Ware implementation project.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable within MNC.
- Data Analysis and Entry skills
- Previous experience in the Middle East in Accounts payable (JDE) is highly desirable.
- Good Communication Skills
- Arabic Language – highly desirable.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software/ERP
- Relevant practical experience.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
About the Team
Our family of companies is supported by our global Corporate teams, providing expert knowledge from functions including Human Resources, Information Technology, Compliance, Finance, QHSE, Marketing and Legal centers of expertise. We are structured to provide guidance and service above all to all our business operations.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.