Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Accountant – Invoicing Job Vacancy in UAE
Job Requisition ID: 146809
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate invoicing of all receivables across the Retail, Residential and Commercial portfolios at DFC.
What you will do
- Ensure invoices are processed on the system for all 3rd party and internal customers in accordance with their executed Lease Agreements and provided for payment in an accurate and timely manner
- Collates and verifies documentation supporting the invoice to be issued to customers.
- Prepares and sends invoice to customer as scheduled .
- Researches and responds to all invoicing queries in a prompt manner.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Perform accounts reconciliation (internal & External), and periodic analytics
- Ad.hoc reporting as required
Required Skills to be successful
- 3-4 years’ experience in handling administrative aspects of a finance related role
- Ability to manage own work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- A strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy is a must
What equips you for the role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP & YARDI expertise will be preferred.
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.