We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust
Account Driver – Senior Associate – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Clients & Markets
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a portfolio of Priory Accounts.
The role will involve:
● Working closely with the respective Global Relationship Partner(s) and
supporting them in managing the account both internally with all the relevant
stakeholders within the firm, as well as presenting our firm as One Firm with all
the Lines of Service and offerings.
● Practicing account management disciplines across the accounts and ensuring the relevant planning and follow-up activities are maintained.
● Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the
organizations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with Global
Relationship Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and
developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client.
● Supporting the teams working on the account(s) in identifying and qualifying
opportunities and potential areas where we can support the client to solve
● Attending and/or chairing relevant business meetings and driving subsequent
● Working with other functional areas across the firm to manage the account’s
business operations and internally within the Clients & Markets function to deliver the right structure (such as validating the financial performance, client analysis, share of the account wallet, and competitor analysis) to develop an Account Plan.
● Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in account
management and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking
and improve our success in the account(s).
● Working closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and
encourage innovative and market leading activities.
● Collaborating with colleagues across different competences within our Clients and Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
● Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as
Engineering or Business.
● Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in
● Experience of account management in a large corporate environment.
● Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint) and research capabilities
● The role is to be based in Abu Dhabi and familiarity with the UAE market, and key clients is strongly preferred.
● Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
● Strong influencing and communication skills.
● Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient, and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements: Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?: Yes
Government Clearance Required?: No
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.