Website InterContinental Hotels
At IHG® Hotels & Resorts, our family of brands offers you a world of choices
AC Technician at InterContinental Fujairah Resort – United Arab Emirates
Job number: EMEAA33429
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190 rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & a bar. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence. What’s your passion? Whether you’re into knitting, kite flying, or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who help us create great brands guests love. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort.
Your day to day
The AC Technician will be responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing all aspects of the hotel’s air-conditioning equipment, in accordance with the hotel standards, to achieve optimum operating efficiency at all times.
- Carrying out all air-conditioning and refrigeration preventive and routine maintenance, such as for Chillers, Air Handlers, FCU’s, etc, for optimal performance.
- To contribute to the hotel energy saving plan by work and suggestions.
- To maintain necessary stocks and spare parts to ensure equipment are functioning well without interruption and to follow-up with the deliveries.
- Maintain and take proper care of all work Tools
- Be a Team player and maintain a good working relationship with other employees
- Ensuring that the mechanical plant rooms are kept clean and tidy, as assigned.
- Observing prescribed safety standards. Helping maintain safe conditions for self and others
- Participating in departmental training & developmental programs, as listed.
- Ability to champion the multitasking roles
- Participate in the planned preventive maintenance of all major Plant/equipment, to ensure minimum disruption to guest service
- Conduct self in a professional and courteous manner to guests at all times, to reflect the high brand standards.
- Flexibility in responding to and handling guest requests, as assigned
- Being aware of and adhering to the Fire and Life Safety standards of the hotel, ensuring to report any risks to Management.
- Observing prescribed safety standards. Helping maintain safe conditions for self and others.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems, as optimized.
What we need from you
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in hotels in similar position
- Previous background of repair & maintenance hands on experience.
- Minimum education level of vocational or trade certificate in refrigeration & air-conditioning
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what’s your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking “Apply Online”.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit emea3.recruitmentplatform.com.