Customer Care Executive Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To provide a range of reception intake and associated administrative services pertaining to incoming patients. The front office executive will answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate individuals. Perform specified routine procedures such as greeting and referring patients, answering routine/administrative inquiries, and general office support activities as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets patients or their families and finds out the nature of their enquiry.
- Provides information to assist patients or refer them to appropriate contact, either in the organization or elsewhere.
- Advocate Patients’ and their families’ rights and responsibilities, confidentiality, information and education.
- Develops and maintains the feedback/complaint procedure for customers to use and receive redressal.
- Communicates all information to Floor Supervisor on daily basis.
- Expedites flow of visitors/patients and ensure that each person receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment, timely & prompt assistance, optimizing waiting time. Provide adequate information as & when required.
- Provides Information about medical insurance coverage to patients and check the same diligently before sending the patient to the doctor.
- Investigates patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate courses of action.
- To ensure appropriate Billing of Service rendered by patient through HIS.
- Keeps accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Perform duties of handling Patient /Telephone/Cash/back office work as specified in the duty roaster.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as and when assigned by the higher authorities.
- Work in all shifts as scheduled by the Head of Department.
- Strictly adheres to organization’s regulations and policies especially those related to infection control, patient safety, OSHAD, DOH, JCI and ISO.
- Supports Continuous Quality Improvement and participates and contributes to all the quality assurance activities of the service.
- Participates and contributes in scheduled in-service training programs.
- Exercises effective interpersonal skills in dealings with department staff, associates and Management.
- Maintains confidentiality as per the agreement signed.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others in promoting effective communication.
- Develops thorough understanding of policies and procedures of the hospital and demonstrates respect for them.
- Carries out other duties when requested by t he Head of department.
General OSH Responsibilities, Authority & Accountabilities of the position includes;
- Work in accordance with the documented occupational, safety and health procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities defined in individual procedures and instructions.
- Familiarize Themselves and comply with all OSH and Infection Control policies, standards and procedures that are relevant for their workplace
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems and follow safe working procedures
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Not willfully or recklessly endanger anyone’s health and safety. Take reasonable care for the health and safety of persons that may be affected by the employee’s acts or omissions at the workplace.
- Assist with the preparation of risk assessments
- Attend applicable safety training and follow OSHMS policies and procedures.
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety
- Cooperate with NMCSH –AD with respect to any action taken by the NMCSH-AD to comply with OSHMS requirements.
- Notify supervisor or Department Safety facilitator of any hazards, environment, health and safety mishaps or incidents within or outside their area of work.
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Preferably a graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience as a receptionist in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system is preferable. Interest to work in a Hospital related environment.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills.
- Must have an exceptional interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and be capable of communicating in a professional manner with diverse range of individuals; superior phone etiquette skills
- Patient focused; service oriented; patient & understanding.
- Efficient organizational skills; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure while maintaining composure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language antageous/desirable but not essential.
- Job Identification 2199
- Job Category Non Medical-Operations
- Apply Before 08/20/2023, 12:40 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Specialty Hospital, Abu Dhabi, AE